Brought to you by… BIRTHDAYS!
I've been dreaming of a white christmas.
I'm not. Yet.
But I do have a very special birthday wish list.
Just for funsies.
By no means am I asking anyone to go out and purchase these things. Because a few of them are fairly rediculous and not at all practical.
To purchase for someone else.
Unless you're my boyfriend who makes ALOT of money.
And if there was such a person (because there isn't) he would have gone out and done it already.
1. This bag. Not only because it ROCKS. But because it's really a camera bag. Hello cute tourist!
2. This chair. I've already expressed the love I have for this chair. Someone could put me out of my misery and just buy it already.
3. This lens. I've wanted a wide angle for a long time. There are always things that are more important to purchase. Shoot. (no pun intended. hee hee)
4. This wallet. Makes my mouth water. I even got to touch it. But I really wanted to hug it. And run out the door with it. Don't worry, I didn't. There is a reason they keep it on the 4th floor.
7. This book. Because it just looks yummy.
8. iPhone. Because that is the last piece of the puzzle that will make me cool and enviable forever. Really.
On a more serious note…
Actually, I have nothing serious to say right now. I'm filled with envy and confused about the differences between want and need.
Don't worry, it's not a daily occurrence. Tune in on 10/26 for a more thought provoking discussion on mortality and the significance of growing older.